Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Loss of Most Precious Thing of this World!

 Loss of Most Precious Thing of this World!

Dear Friends, Assalamo Alaikum!

On 13th July 2011, I lost the most precious thing of this objective world; my Mother. Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajeoon ! After a long phase of illness she left us for her heavenly abode on 13th July 2011 at 01.30 a.m. As she was bedridden for many years, many people console us that it became good for her and now she is free from all her pains, sufferings and dependability but I am unable to console myself as she was my first & last hope. I pay my highest tribute to my Mother who was solely responsible for my upbringing and education. She made unparalleled contributions to my growth & development. Though she was unaware of the art of reading and writing but was aware of the importance of education and this is why she tried her best to educate her children; four sons & three daughters. I realize that what I am today is the result of her efforts, guidance and dua. I feel honoured that she chose me to accompany her in the journey of Haj in 2003-2004. Today after seven days of her demise I gathered my courage to share my feelings to my friends & well-wishers with the hope that they will pray to Almighty Allah Subhanahu Wa Taa’la to forgive her and give her the highest place in the paradise i.e. JANNATUL FIRDAUS. I also pray; O Allah! Please forgive my mother and place her soul in the JANNATUL FIRDAUS. Aameen! -------------------------Md. Wasay Zafar

No comments:

Post a Comment